Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+, Maximum Age:80
Mentoring can be fun and flexible. Once you’ve been matched, you develop a schedule and plan activities that work best for you and your mentee. During the pandemic, all our your interactions will be virtual. We will provide you with ideas and support to help you find the best way to connect with your mentee. Quarterly virtual events that include other mentors and mentees are available too.
Express Interest below to get more information!
According to various educational studies, kids who have mentors have:
- Increased high school graduation rates
- Lower high school dropout rates
- Healthier relationships and lifestyle choices
- Better attitude about school
- Higher college enrollment rates and higher educational aspirations
- Enhanced self-esteem and self-confidence
- Improved behavior, both at home and at school
- Stronger relationships with parents, teachers, and peers
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Decreased likelihood of initiating drug and alcohol use
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: