Corporate volunteer groups are helping to improve the lives of over a million individuals served by Catholic Charities of Chicago every year. From serving meals to helping revitalize a garden, and lots of projects in between, each of our corporate partners adds valuable talents, leadership and expertise.
We would be happy to work with you to find a meaningful teambuilding opportunity that advances your company's philanthropic goals, while supporting our community and touching the lives of so many. Our volunteer needs range from a few hours to full days.
There are many ways for your group to get involved with the work of Catholic Charities:
- Host a birthday party for the children living at one of our shelters
- Play Bingo with seniors at a senior residence or adult daycare
- Draw and write cards for people who have experienced the loss of a loved one to suicide
- Host a baby shower and collect diapers for our teen parenting programs
- Host a Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, or Halloween party at a shelter or senior residence
- Serve a meal to our seniors, veterans, or homeless neighbors
- Put together welcome baskets for refugee families
To schedule these or other corporate volunteer opportunities, please contact Melissa DiCesare, Volunteer Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-655-7322.