With the support of local families, parishes, schools, and businesses, Celebration of Giving has been bringing joy and hope to children and families who might otherwise not be able to celebrate the holiday season for over 70 years. Our Toy Shower provides at least two toys to each child served by Catholic Charities. Last year, Catholic Charities was able to distribute gifts, toys and necessities to more than 25,000 children and families thanks to the generosity of people like you!
Ways you can help:
- Shop the Celebration of Giving online registries available on Building Blocks Toy Store, Amazon, Walmart, or Target!
- Sponsor a toy drive with your family, friends, coworkers, fellow parishioners, or other group. Collect new, unwrapped toys and donate them to the Celebration of Giving. If you collect more than 75 toys, we can even send a truck to pick them up!
- Sponsor a holiday toy drive for children at a Catholic Charities child development center. Our centers range in size from 50-600 children. We’ll send you the names, genders, and ages of the children you are sponsoring. You also have the option to host a Christmas party with the children at the center – a great way to celebrate the holidays with your group!
- Sponsor a shopping spree at Building Blocks, a local toy store, with your company or group. We provide the wish list, and you provide the funds and the shoppers.
- Call the Celebration of Giving hotline at 312-655-7401, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.