Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+, Maximum Age:80
Mentoring can be fun and flexible. Once you’ve been matched, you develop a schedule and plan activities that work best for you and your mentee. Outings can happen weekday evenings or on the weekend. Take in a movie, visit a museum, play a board game, or just spend a day in the park. Our Program Coordinator will be there every step of the way to offer guidance and training, suggest age appropriate activities, and help you develop a strong relationship with your mentee. You will also have an opportunity to participate in quarterly special events that bring all of our mentors and mentees together to engage in fun activities, share ideas, and build supportive relationships.
Express Interest below to get more information!
According to various educational studies, kids who have mentors have:
- Increased high school graduation rates
- Lower high school dropout rates
- Healthier relationships and lifestyle choices
- Better attitude about school
- Higher college enrollment rates and higher educational aspirations
- Enhanced self-esteem and self-confidence
- Improved behavior, both at home and at school
- Stronger relationships with parents, teachers, and peers
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Decreased likelihood of initiating drug and alcohol use
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: